Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear WHanua,
 fast email: public holiday yesterday so we only get 30 minutes to email today, and I am almost out of time. Know I was thinking of you on Easter. I loved easter, it was a wonderful easter for us. We really enjoyed being able to talk about the Savior. They asked me to speak about how we can be forgiven through the Atontement of Christ. I am so greateful for our Savior. I know He lives and I know we can be forgiven of our sins. I know that through him we can overcome all things not just our sins but through him we can be good men and women made perfect through his enabling power of the atonement.
   WE are meeting in the ohoka school because our chapel is under construction. It is different but I know no matter where we meet the improtance of taking the sacrament and renewing our covenants is the most impritanat things we can do.
   I loved also reading about COvenants from this month ensign. In it said "a covenant is a binding spiritual contract a solomn promise to God that we will live and think and act a certain way0- that way iis the way of his son the Lord Jesus Christ" I love this it really reminds me that when we keep the covenants we are not just keepiung laws but we are emulating our Savior in all he does.
I love you all havre a great week!
Love,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment