Sunday, October 27, 2013

Miracles, Miracles, Miracles

Dear Whanu,
  This week has been a good hard week. :) We got some hail! And it was pretty huge! (Luckily we were in the car so the hard part of the week didn't hurt as much ;) It is supposed to be snowing here(it's not) but it is in Cedar City... Everyone seems pretty uptight about it snowing, but I just give them a big smile when they say it might snow. I am secretly hoping for snow even though we are going into the summer. I love the snow!
   On Thursday we had miracles! We always have miracles each day, but Thursday was a big day of miracles. We found two new investigators, and then we went to an appointment to one of our investigators. We were thinking we might need to stop seeing her so much because she liked us over for bible study (that is something a lot of people think we are doing when we meet, is just studying the bible.) but she hasn't really been progressing. We were talking to her and starting our lesson when she told us "When can I be baptised?" As a missionary we love that phrase! We have now set a date for November 30th and we are helping her reach that goal. The Lord has really been blessing us!
   So for a service project for the ward: we went meat testing for this big Study that originates from the Universtiy in Texas. It was the best service project I have ever done! :) They came out with differently cooked pieces of beef and we rated it to savouriness, tastiness, softness, and overall preference. Yep, that was a great service project... :D
    Other news: I am done training! I cannot believe it;s already done; time is flying to quickly!
   Well, I love you all. I hope you are having a great week. If you See Tim, tell him to tell me hello! 
Have a great week!
Love,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment