Sunday, October 13, 2013

Conference

Dear Whanu,
   Hello! It has been a wonderful week! We had General Conference this weekend and it was so wonderful! I really enjoyed it so very much! I really especially enjoyed the Sunday morning and Afternoon session. It was great. I loved how we were told that this time is as important as when the Prophet Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I know this is true. It really is; I can feel it. I know that everyone is a part of this exciting and important time. We all need to be a part of bringing the Lord's work about.
    I loved this scriptural image: 2 Nephi 9:50-51. It talks about how our souls should delight in fatness. I know we don't want to eat ecessively in our lifetimes the wonderful food around us, but we should become spiritual fat, feasting so much on the Words of Christ that as it says we are spiritually big. May we all do so each day I pray. :)
    This week we had another blessing from the Lord! We found Mr. and Mrs. Douglas. We caught them on their way out of their flat, and they let us come back the next day. They are now our new investigators! :)
     We had Presdient and Sister Kezerian here for interviews during our District meeting. It was wonderful. I loved hearing from them; they are truly servants of the Lord.
I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Keep praying, reading the scriptures, and going to church.
I love you all!
Aroha,
Sister Sudweeks
We helped cleaned the church: I felt Like a Ghost buster with our cool vacumns :)
And Eating Lunch after conference before we went finding some potential investigators! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment