Sunday, October 19, 2014

Big CHANGES

Dear Whanau,
   WEll! What an amazing august week! :) (I learned the definition of a new word today) And so much is happening this week! First, my companion is leaving to go home. Second we are closing down Timaru to the Sisters!!!!!! Ahhh! And I am being transferred to Wellington to the Titahi Bay area!!!! :) I am so excited! I know this is where the Lord wants me to go. So today, lots of packing, syaing goodbye to members and invisetigators and on my way to my next area! Time does fly!
    So this last week we had exchanges. The Sisters came down from Rangiora to visit, That was really good. :) We had a great exchange! Found some potentials, one of which we went and saw this week. Their names are FEta and Feau. WE had a good converstaion with them. they had the missionaries come around two years ago. 
Um, what else this week..... We had another amazing lesson with our investigator who wants to get baptized. So excited for her!
   This Sunday we had the primary program. It was so fun to see the little children share their testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ. I truly know He lives and loves each of us dearly. After church we had a meeting with the Elders and transferred our information over for them so they know who are investigators are, as they are taking over our area. And then we went and had a lesson. We watched Finding Faith in Jesus Christ. I really loved one of the lines in there, it said as we believe in Jesus Christ He gives us power. I have been thinking about that line. He gives us power. And how does He give us power? He gives us power to overcome death, overcome our sins, and to become more perfected in him. We are given power to be able to have the Holy Ghost to always lead us in the right way. What a wonderful blessing!
I love you all so much! Have a great week! Next week I will be emailing you from the North Island! Ahhh! :D
Arohanui,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment