Sunday, December 15, 2013

Zone Conference

Dear Whanau,
    How has your week been? It is only one more week till Christmas! Wow! Times has flown, where has this last year gone? The Lord's work is hastening! I am so grateful to be a part of of the hastening of the Lord's work.
    We have a Christmas Fireside coming up and we are singing God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman. Sister Fetu'u and I have been singing it in the car on the way to appointments. The fireside is going over the rendition of the Fourth Wise Men by Henery Van Dike. If you haven'y heard it before, you should look it up it is wonderful. We sang at a nursing home this week, and I felt like I was doing Gate City Singers again. I really enjoyed being able to sing with most of my District to these cute older residents a very merry Christmas.
 I met Sister Clark yesterday, she is the sister of Brother Duncan! Small world!
   Have a great week! And Remember to keep the Spirit of Christmas  in Christmas this Christmas season
Love,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment