Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dear Whanau,
   What a week! My new companion is Sister Fetu'u. She is from Tonga, but she lives in Oakland with her family. She was in my intake at the MTC too! So it was really cool to see her again and hear how she has been doing!  She is such a hard worker! I have so much to learn from her; I can't wait to learn everything I can.
    This week has been a fast week, and December is going to go by too quickly! We have a fireside we are singing in as missionaries to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. I am really looking forward to it; we have been inviting heaps of people to it. I really hope they come. It is going to be such a wonderful place to hear and feel the Spirit.
    We have a baptismal date set with one of our investigators this last week for Feb. 22nd.  I am so excited for her!
    I love this gospel so much. I know that This is the Church of Jesus Christ on the Earth once again. The Lord lives. He loves us! He will always help us. I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can overcome all things, that all the pains we feel can be washed away and any mistakes we made can be made whole.
  Have a great week!
I love you all heaps!
Love Sister Sudweeks
   

No comments:

Post a Comment