Sunday, December 14, 2014

Transfers!!!

Dear Whanau and Friends,
   What a wonderful week this week past has been! I am so grateful to be a missionary at this time. 
We had several miracles this week: we were contacting potential investigators and I felt we should knock on some doors we had tried to knock on but no one had been home. So we knocked and the last person was home, she had just found out ehr grandson had past away and was so sad. I was grateful to be able to share with her some about the Gospel. I know Heavenly Father led us there. We also have a new investiagtor! So exciting! :) She is wonderful and is so sincere in her desires to learn. She is a friend of our members---so exciting to see them doing missionary work too. 
   Somethings I have learned this week: about obedience. "The only way to become who we were foreordained to be is to obey." Elder Pearson Keeping the Commandments allows us to become. Thinking about this has really made me realize more why we should be obedient. That it shouldn't be about what we have to give up in the world to obey, but what are we willing to do to become the God's and Goddesses that Heavenly Father sees us becoming-- so we can be like him. 
  "Every experience God gives us, every person He puts into our lives is the perfect preparation for a future that only He can see." Currie Ten Boom I have found this to be so true. I know that Heavenly Father puts everyone that He does into our paths for a reason. My companion SIster Foliaki is headed to Flaxmere, and Sister Breashers is going to be my new companion. I am excited to meet here. We have a lot of things to prepare for now with this change. BUt I am looking forward to learning the lessons Heavenly Father needs me to learn. I love you all so much! 
Have a great week! Remember how much Heavenly Father Loves you!
Love,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment