Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dear Whanau,
 Hello and what a week! :) Good news I am staying here in Dunedin!!!! :) I am so happy and grateful for this! What a blessing from Heavenly Father! And my companion is still Sister Fetu'u! Which is so good! I am grateful that I still have her as my companion.
   The exciting bit of my week was that I went to Wellington in Thursday for a missionary Leadership Council meeting. But because of sea fog or sea mist I was unable to land in Wellington, so we flew to Palmerston North, and drove down to WEllington. I missed the meeting, but I was able to talk to someone at the airport in Spanish. Him and His wife were from mexico. I then was able to see my MTC companion who is serving in Wellington. While I waited for my flight I went with her and her companion. It was good to see her. She is doing well! We both have the same bags now, it was fun to take a picture, we look like twins :)
   I am grateful I was still able to fly to wellington because Sister Fetu'u was able to spend the day with the Young Single Adults in our ward and see people. They have been thinkning about going on a mission, so that was such a blessing that they were able to spend the day doing missionary work.
   In church our branch President told us of his meeting he had with the area seventy. They told him to council the members to read the Book of Mormon twice a year, rededicate to the law of the fast and increase our personal faith in Jesus Christ. By doing these things we will be able to help hasten the Lord's work in preparing all for the coming of His son Jesus Christ.
  one of our investigators read this talk about the Atonement that talked about writing His will upon our hearts and our wills. It really made me think about this myself. She had so much faith to ask the Lord to have his Will written upon her heart. What will I do to have his Will written upon mine?
 I love you all so much! Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Sister Sudweeks

No comments:

Post a Comment