Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Travel Plans!!!!

What a way to start off the day! :) I had to run into town to do some errands for my mom, and on the way back home I decided to get a Kiwi Loco (1. because Frozen Yogurt is so much better than ice cream in my book, and 2. I figured it was one of the last times I would have a frozen yogurt in quite a while) Well, as I am driving back up to my house, I find I am behind my Grandpa who was driving my brother home to pick up his shoes, he forgot when leaving the house today. When we walked into the house, there was a package sitting inside the door. My grandpa picked it up, and I wracked my brain for what it could be (I was pretty sure I had received everything I had bought for the mission), when my grandpa looks at the return address and exclaims: "Travel services!" He tried to keep the envelope away from me, but I would have no such thing. We both wore anticipated faces as I ripped open the package and took out my long awaited travel plans! : D
 So I will be leaving Salt Lake City on the 16th with three other Elders, and then from SL to Los Angeles CA. From LA we will fly to Auckland! (That is going to be such a long flight!) Then on the 30 of July I will be flown to Wellington where I will be assigned my area! Wow! I just can't believe it's finally happening! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment